Friday, February 4, 2011

What Char Siew Pau & Maggie Mee Have To Do With My Blog ?


Dear friends & my blog viewers, 

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & amp; Happy Holiday to you all !

I am about to mumble   write something here. Fee free to read it when you are free : )




Just received a few comments on my previous blog posting entitled : Instead of Using " Stupid ", Why Not Help Them To Be Better & In Return, Help The Society ? "




One of the comments originated from a new blogger (a funny thing that I've just discovered on my blog - most of the comments were from Anonymous peoples ...) , who helped me to refresh back my memories on the day which I've started writing on a blog (Oct 3rd, 2007) .   




Everything began with a joke on Char Siew Pau (the Chinese meat bun) & Maggie Mee , as well as a brief introduction & my hopes for the newly launched blog . 
LOL - Char Siew Pau ? What a funny & unique kick - start !



Everything starts with passion, to give more than to receive - my blog's history began when I wish to share my knowledge on medical aspects (not much though) as well as to create a better society, while learning & trying to be a better person in life.



The hopes & dreams which I've held tightly & have been walking towards it every single day , remains the same till now - Knowledge, Sharing, Caring(kindness) & Bonds Do you still remember about the hopes & dreams which you may have kept away ?




Everyday seems to offer a greater challenge in life, and things got immensely suffocating the moments we least expected !  Well, we have made it this far, have we not 




While holding dearly, our small  flickering flame in our hearts, burning passionately ,  tenderly & steadily (well ... it does went off once a while but we managed to rekindle it back : )  as we face the uncertain tomorrows . 




Do not lose that spark in your heartdo not let your kindness to fade away as time passes by. Most importantly, do not lose that good part of yourself while facing the obstacles given by Him. The moment you lose it & forget who you are, you will no longer be yourself.




I can guarantee to you, the path we are walking now will get more & more challenging each day , no matter where & how old you are. 


Be strong , hold on your hopes & dreams dearly and walk proudly !
It is fine to fall and hurt yourself once a while, but do regain your stand as fast as possible  & continue on your journey, carrying the pain from the past. 




If things happen to cloud your vision, reach out for the warm & kind hands around you (I am sure the hands are around, you just need to try your best to reach them), clench onto their hands & walk on the path that you believe in , bravely. 




Listen to your heart & His voice when your hearing seems to suffer difficulties .




If you lose your mobility (legs), do not dream that other peoples will carry you on their back , they have their own paths to walk on and they can't be forever with you. Even by the means of crawling, do crawl to reach your uncertain destination - Life is cruel, ever steps require your very own efforts. 




Well , life is an uncertain process with its very own unique twist & turns . Thus, it can't be bitter or sweet for all the time. Do not rule out  " hopes & dreams ". 



Lets discover the essences of life together & share our stories, every now & then !



There is a soft spot in everyone's heart.



Do take extremely good care of your heart as it is attached to everyone that you are dear to.


ChoyHH  (forgive me for mumbling ... : ) Oh, look at the time ...


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This article gave me a great concept relating to this matter. Fantastic job. Many thanks

Anonymous said...

Very helpful posting. And I mean it all

Anonymous said...

To me it's a really attractive post. I'd want to study a bit more regarding this kind of issue.

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I have been pretty much creating a write-up on the identical subject last week. Then this particular morning, I discovered the post of which is much more suitable of content than My partner and i published.

Choy HH said...

Thank you for your comments, my buddies. I appreciate them very well.

It will be much better if my buddies here have names for me to get to know : )

ChoyHH

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If possible, as you achieve experience, would you mind updating your weblog with further information? It is extremely helpful for me.

Choy HH said...

Sure, I'll write up more for my dear readers, when I have the time & chances.

Nevertheless, thank you a million for your supports & comments !

Anonymous said...

Good post. I be taught something more difficult on totally different blogs everyday. It is going to always be stimulating to read content material from different writers and observe slightly something from their store. I'd prefer to use some with the content material on my blog whether you don't mind. Natually I'll provide you with a hyperlink on your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.

Choy HH said...

Good day to you,

Sure,please feel free to do so. It is my pleasure & feels great to share writings & thoughts with the world !

Thank you,

-ChoyHH-