This is very cute, funny and yet DANGEROUS entry - Red ALERT to the jejaka - jejaka tampan, leng chai ss n handsome sss out there. A few tips for today, i can't stop laughing , hehehe ...
Girls - betul ke ni (i wonder if this is the truth sss ) ? Hehe ...
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing:This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says'Thanks a lot'- that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').
(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying *&^%$ YOU!
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it : ) : Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
(10) .... Anyone wants to comment on this, please ? Hehehe ...
Birthday: 27th February.
True essences in friendship can only be unwind with time . Prove to me that you are worthy to earn my friendship & trust and i'll show u three folds in return. A simple being and peace lover.
How many forms can love take out there in this world?
We all live with our own burdens to bear,
As family,friends, and comrades,all sought the same goal,
Because of their support, i was made into who i am today,
Now i can see that i was living oblivious to,
The important things that had always been right next to me,
None of us were born to live alone,
And so,since we are fortunate enough to exist in this world,
If everybody have to say goodbye,
Until then, i want to fill your days with smiles,...
From the song- Wish by Sowelu, D Gray man ending theme no.6
You've held my wounded hand so many times
As we've walk on this uncertain path of nothing but anxiety
Within the days that slowly flowed by
Everything/Memories that we gathered over those slowly flowing days
Has become so warm and precious
Hey, while the time is still like this, let's laugh together and keep walking
Because you're here, I can go on As now as our thoughts become one And show us the road, So don't ever let go of my hand...
When I look back, you're always there
And I was able to walk in the deep, dark forest
Certainly we've stumbled
But the thread that we tied
Won't become undone so easily
Hey, while the time is still like this, let's support ourselves and walk together Because I'm here, we should advance forward Now our wishes, one by one Turn into the road, so I'll walk on with my feet
The important thing now turns into you
Hey, while the time is still like this, let's laugh and walk Because you're here, I can advance forward Now our thoughts become one And show us the road, so I'll never, ever let go of my hand... -Lyric from a song -Aruiteikou,sung by Jungo Yoshida. Give this JAPANESE song a try.
Masterpiece poetry and wonderful songs and musics(the choices of language and types is not a matter at all) is a must in a persons life,try it one day and you would understand clearly of my words............
1. How many mountains and rivers must i cross to reach the country where there is no loneliness,
Even though i know no such country actually exist, i too set out on a new journey today.
2. Things that i have thought were coincidences Weren't coincidences,since i was able to meet you like this, Wrapped in your arms We share dreams and shed tears But it is ok,u are by my side I am only myself right nowfrom inside my body, my soul I see a dream,i see a dream I called your name again n again The rain that fell on my heart was so cold But when u look back ad smile It was like a bright ray,shining in my life And i feel the warmth No matter what i'll have to go through Everything will be forgiven and one day dissolved away There is a place waiting for us Here and now....
' U CAN TRAVEL GREAT DISTANCE WHEN YOU HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND YOUR FELLOW MAN '.