Sunday, April 26, 2009

Evolusi Selsema Burung - Avian flu = Selsema khinzir- Swine flu?

Dear friends,

A must read articles, try to spend some time in it : (for Malay Language only )


http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/info.asp?y=2009&dt=0426&pub=Utusan_Malaysia&sec=Luar_Negara&pg=lu_01.htm


AND


http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/info.asp?y=2009&dt=0426&pub=Utusan_Malaysia&sec=Muka_Hadapan&pg=mh_01.htm

For English article :

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/4/26/nation/3775744&sec=nation

AND

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/4/26/worldupdates/2009-04-25T020120Z_01_NOOTR_RTRMDNC_0_-392361-2&sec=Worldupdates

TRY TO READ ALL AS MOST OF THEM HAVE SEPERATED INFOs.

Babi (kata kasar) = Khinzir (lebih sedap didengar - jgn lah mencemarkan bahasa yg anda ingin memertabatkan. Jgn hanya tahu cakap aje , aku aku aku, engkau engkau engkau, cuba ubahkan kpd saya dan anda/kamu).

Pig = Swine (Please start using this word, be more civilized and respectful). I am not trying to offense anyone but, since the language is our and we are bond by it, a little sacrifice would not hurt anyone. Let us be the pioneers, ok?

Take care everyone, drink more... much much MORE water (pure plain water or herbal drinks) to counter the devastating , LIVE - sauna weather in Malaysia. DOn't get sick ya, want you all to be health and cheerfull all the time.

ChoyHH

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the excellent post, I love reading it!

Choy HH said...

And thank you very much,for reading & comment on it !

Anonymous said...

Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

Choy HH said...

Hello to you too & good day,

You meant the column for the comment ? Once you login to your blog (blogspot.com), go to the

DESIGN > ADD GADGET > from the side bar to your left , click on MOST POPULAR > choose RECENT COMMENTS and wah lah, you have done it !


Hope this will help you,and feel free to drop any words for me again :D (hopefully with a user name instead of 'Anonymous' next time).

- ChoyHH -