Wednesday, January 28, 2009

As I Mature...

Good day everyone,

Have a long enjoyable laughter and ponder for the following entry :

As I Mature
(Not me, someone else...)

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you.
All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

I have learned that no matter how much I care,
Somebody are just tut tut holes (sensored) .

I have learn that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I have learned that you shouldn't compared yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think.

I have learned that the people you cared about in life are taken away from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away.

Pass this message along to your friends,..... trust me, they will appreciate it. Who knows, maybe
Something good will happen.




If not............ tough shit.

A message from a resource, with unknown author.


ChoyHH

2 comments:

Jayson said...

I really like the version of Aogeba Toutoshi played in Azumanga Daioh...I really burst into tears when I heard their rendition of the song since I'll be a high school graduate on Apri(graduation ceremonies here in the Philippines take place sometime between March and April)l...I would like my friends to hear the song, would it be okay if you share a download link to its instrumental and/or vocals...?After all, we will all part ways after the ceremony....

Jayson said...

PS: Pls email it at :
json_72993@yahoo.com.ph