Friday, May 9, 2008

Garo- Beast Of The White Night


Good day everyone,

How have you all been? Well? I have just finished watch a movie entitled : Garo- Beast Of The White Night. For those who enjoy fighting packed movies with slightly fantasy and magic... and obvious if you are fans for kamen riders- Don' t miss this movie,it have an astonishing and breath taking sceneries. It has nothing to do with childish or under age show ,it is good. I have no time to watch Garo's series... so this movie will do. Anyone interested,let me know,i'll recommend a download web page and it's a Japanese movie with subtitle.

Below i'll insert the end theme song lyric for this movie,enjoy !

Under the aurora we meet
Its like we're checking to see if the thread of fate is there
Even the hurt heart ...
... will heal when you all are there
The shining moments continuously repeat
Even in the freezing cold
It's precious in my heart
Because this memory continues to shine

Under the aurora we meet
We meet just as promised
After the battle, i hide my sadness
In those days of innocence long gone...
... the oath i made with you all is eternal
The shining moments continuously repeat
Even in the freezing cold
It's precious in my heart
Because this memory continues to shine ...

... I have no idea what is the song's title... haha... Tak penting lah,yg penting, it is something i like and cherish. Well, the thing is that ,in this life, it should be simple,simple enough for us to say what ever that is kept inside our heart whether we care ,we want or we wish for something,there is no point in keeping it,what matters is how we protect the words along the channeling process and to make sure it reach its destination and always, be honest to yourselves.

Yus,i found the song after searching for a while. Dear viewers,if you came across any favourite songs in my blog or just just want to try,contact me,i have each and every song that i posted in my blog. Nice stuffs should be share among each others....

This is the link if you are interested to try the song,

( CLick here )


ChoyHH

2 comments:

Mitra said...

This song, this beatiful song (and my favorite) is "Aurora no shita de": "under the aurora".

Really, Garo is my favorite show right now, and my obsession. If it's yours too, you can look at my blog devoted to it.
http://mitra-water.blogspot.com/

Mitra

Choy HH said...

Thanks for the comment Mitra,

Yes, thats the song and it IS nice ! By the way, i would recommend plenty of kamen rider series for example Den-O and Kiva is nice too, each with some uniques OP and ENDing songs.

Enjoy and drop by often and let me hear your thoughts.Thanks again...

ChoyHH